Depends. Do you work for the USDA? (Joke). We believe more in working with farmers and growers who utilize sustainable and organic farming practices than in working strictly with those who are certified organic. For many small, local farmers and growers, the official organic certification process is simply cost prohibitive and too time consuming a process to undertake. We partner only with those who share our high standards; those willing to work longer hours to protect the land and the plants and animals on which we all depend. Ultimately, our philosophy on this topic is simple – we strive to establish lasting relationships with great people who are doing great things.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is your food philosophy?
- How many calories are in a typical meal?
- Will I lose weight on one of your meal programs?
- I live an active life. How do I know I'm getting enough protein?
- Are all of your meals gluten free?
- Are all of your ingredients certified organic?
- Do you accommodate allergies or dietary restrictions?
- How can I provide feedback on a particular meal?