Your meals will be delivered in a zipped insulated grocery bag with a ice packs to ensure that your food stays fresh for hours. Your food always come fresh and is never frozen. We want to make sure you get the best possible experience when enjoying your V+B meals, which is why we deliver no more than two days’ worth of meals at a time and why our food is never frozen :-).
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Packaging and Container Collection Add-on
- Where do you deliver?
- Do you have pick-up locations?
- What is the delivery schedule? And how does delivery work?
- At what time will my meals be delivered?
- Can you make sure to deliver to me before a specified time? What if I need my delivery before 6:00 AM?
- Can I schedule my meals to be delivered during a specific time window (e.g. between 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM)? I live in a gated community or closed access community that does not have a 24-hour concierge.
- Can I sign up to receive meals on Wednesday or Friday instead of Monday? Or can I skip the Monday delivery?
- Do you deliver to residential and commercial addresses?
- How is the food delivered? And will the food ever come frozen?